Intramuscular administration primobolan depot for sale the peak concentration achieved within 10 minutes in plasma. The distribution of ondansetron are equally intramuscular and intravenous administration. After oral administration, the maximum concentration of ondansetron in the blood plasma is reached after about 1.5 hours. Both after oral and parenteral administration, when the half-life is about 3 hours in the elderly may reach.Prevention and primobolan depot for sale elimination of nausea and vomiting induced by cytotoxic chemotherapy and / or radiotherapy and postoperative nausea and vomiting.
- Hypersensitivity to ondansetron or any other component of the formulation.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Children under 2 years (safety and efficacy has not been studied)
Dosing and Administration
The choice of dosage primobolan depot for sale regimen is determined by the severity of the action carried out by emetogenic anticancer therapy.
For adults, the daily dose usually is 8-32 mg are recommended the following modes:
In moderate emetogeinoy chemotherapy or radiotherapy:
- 8 mg slowly intravenously or intramuscularly, immediately before therapy;
- 8 mg orally 1-2 hours prior to initiation of therapy, then an additional 8 mg orally after 12 hours after initiation of therapy.
When vysokoemetogennoy chemotherapy:
- 8 mg slowly intravenously primobolan depot for sale immediately before the start of chemotherapy, followed by two more injections intravenously at 8 mg, each of which is carried out in 2-4 hours;
- 24-hour continuous infusion of drug at a dose of 24 mg at 1 mg / hour;
- 16-32 mg diluted in 50-100 ml of the appropriate infusion solution in the form of 15-minute infusion, immediately before chemotherapy.
BM Lazarana Efficiency may be increased by a single intravenous injection of a glucocorticoid (e.g., dexamethasone 20 mg) prior to chemotherapy; when administered to enhance the effect of a single dose may be increased to 24 mg, and assigned simultaneously with 12 mg of dexamethasone for 1-2 hours prior to chemotherapy. To prevent delayed (occurring within 24 hours after the start of chemotherapy or radiotherapy) emesis encouraged to continue to use the drug orally in the form of tablets 8 mg 2 times a day for 5 days.
Children over 2 years of drug is given at a dose of 5 mg / m2 body surface area intravenously, immediately before the start of chemotherapy, followed by ingestion of a primobolan depot for sale dose of 4 mg every 12 hours; after chemotherapy is recommended to continue the treatment at 4 mg twice a day orally for 5 days.
Prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting
Adults administered a single dose of 4 mg intravenously or intramuscularly slowly at the beginning of the anesthesia or 16 mg orally administered for 1 hour before anesthesia.
For relief of nausea and vomiting arising recommended intramuscular or slow intravenous administration of 4 mg of the drug.
Intramuscularly in the same area of the body Lazaran VM can be administered in a dose not exceeding 4 mg!
Babies to prevent post-operative nausea and vomiting Lazaran VM applied exclusively parenterally in a single dose of 0.1 mg / kg (up to 4 mg) as a slow intravenous injection prior to or after anesthesia.
Which developed for the treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting in children recommended slow intravenous administration of a single dose of 0.1 mg / kg of the drug (up to 4 mg). With regard to the prevention and treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting in children under 2 years of experience is not sufficient.
change the dosage is not required.
Patients with lesions of the kidney and the liver
If kidney damage alter the usual daily dose and frequency of dosing is required.
When liver disease is largely reduced clearance Lazarana VM, and increases its half-life of plasma, however, do not exceed the daily dose of 8 mg per day.
The following solutions can be used to reconstitute an injectable solution:
0.9% sodium chloride,
0.3% chloride and 0.9% sodium chloride potassium,
0.3% potassium chloride primobolan depot for sale solution and 5% dextrose solution.
Side effects: Allergic reactions: urticaria, bronchospasm, laryngospasm, angioedema, anaphylaxis. From the digestive system: hiccups, dry mouth, diarrhea, constipation, sometimes asymptomatic transient increase in serum aminotransferase levels. On the part of the cardiovascular system: chest pain in some cases with the segment depression ST, arrhythmia, bradycardia, decreased blood pressure. from the nervous system: headache, dizziness, spontaneous movement disorders and seizures. Local reactions: pain, burning and redness at the injection site, Other: rush of blood to face, burning sensation, temporary disruption of visual acuity, hypokalemia.
Interactions with other drugs
Because ondansetron is metabolized by the enzyme system (cytochrome P450) of the liver, caution is required when used together:
- P450 enzyme-inducers (of CYP2D6 and CYP3A) – barbiturates, carbamazepine, carisoprodol, glutetimid, griseofulvin, dinitrogen oxide, papaverine, phenylbutazone, phenytoin (probably other hydantoins), rifampicin, tolbutamide;
- with inhibitors of P450 enzymes (CYP2D6 and CYP3A) – allopurinol, macrolide antibiotics, antidepressants – MAO inhibitors, chloramphenicol, cimetidine, oral contraceptives containing estrogens, diltiazem, disulfiram, valproic acid, sodium valproate, erythromycin, fluconazole, fluoroquinolones, isoniazid, ketoconazole, lovastatin, metronidazole, omeprazole, propranolol, quinidine, quinine, verapamil.
Lazaran VM at a concentration of 16-160 mg / ml pharmaceutically compatible and can be primobolan depot for sale administered through a Y-shaped injector / drip together with the following medicines:
- tsisplastin (at a concentration of 0.48 mg / ml) for 1-8 hours;
- 5-fluorouracil (at a concentration of 0.8 mg / ml at 20 ml / h – higher concentration may cause precipitation in the sludge Lazarana BM);
- carboplatin (in a concentration of 0,18-9,9 mg / ml for 10-60 min);
- etoposide (concentration 0,14-0,25 mg / ml for 30-60 min);
- ceftazidime (at a dose of 0.25-2.0 g as an intravenous bolus injection over 5 min);
- cyclophosphamide (at a dose of 0.1 -1.0 g, as an intravenous bolus injection over 5 min);
- doxorubicin (at a dose of 10-100 mg, as an intravenous bolus injection over 5 min);
- dexamethasone: possible intravenous dexamethasone 20 mg slowly, within 2-5 min. Drugs may be administered via a drip, with a solution of dexamethasone sodium phosphate concentrations can range from 2.5 .mu.g to 32 mg / ml, Lazarana BM – 8 mcg to 1 mg / ml.
In case of suspected overdose symptomatic therapy is shown. With an overdose of tablets of ondansetron is not recommended the use of ipecac, as it is unlikely that this primobolan depot for sale drug will be effective during the antiemetic effect of the drug. A specific antidote is not known.